 Robotics / Handy Board / 1383
  Re: Polaroids

Jim, Check out the following links, the work has already been done for you! ftp://cherupakha.med...trib/kent/ ftp://cherupakha.med...ent/readme - Prabal (...) (28 years ago, 5-Feb-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  "Old" (pre-6500) Polaroid sonar boards?

Has anyone done anything with the "old" Polaroid boards? (I've got some I pulled out of some auto-focus cameras I bought cheap many years ago.) I can hook them up and make them work by hand, and I've got one partially wired into a Handy Board, but I (...) (28 years ago, 6-Feb-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: "Old" (pre-6500) Polaroid sonar boards?

Well, that was too easy. Guess I should have read all the way through the FAQ earlier... *thud. I've now got the MISO output driving the VSW input on the sonar board, and am reading a digital input for the MFLOG signal. Works like a charm. I'd still (...) (28 years ago, 6-Feb-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)