 Robotics / Handy Board / 1008
1007  |  1009
Subject:
Black + White Camera
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 1996 02:29:58 GMT
MSI: Sean Cunningham <sean@#Spamless#msiconsulting.com>

I would like to add a B+W Camera to my robot, and send the signal over a
wireless RF connection.

I understand the RF part is fairly easy, with a number of solutions,
including the commercially available 'Rabbit' doing a fine job.

However, I have no idea what kind of camera to buy, or where to look for
one.  I know I would like to run on either 5V or 10/12V, but that's it.

What kind of output should it have, how much do they cost, where should
I look?