 Robotics / Handy Board / *8319 (-5)
  Re: Help neeeded in S19

Hi To solve your problem you don't need to learn s19 code. You must only something like encoder0_low_threshold= 75; in your program (c and nod s19). You must only replace the 0 (zero) according to your used analog port. For further information refer (...) (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Help neeeded in S19

hi, I am using handy board to control my robot. In order to implement dead reckoning, I brought a pair of shaft encoders which give 1000 counts per revolution. I have downloaded encoder driver (.icb file)from Handy Board website "(URL) And, I wish (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Is Expansion Board Servo Voltage Suppose to Be 9v

Make sure you measure the voltage under load. Without a load the diodes won't look like they're dropping anything. Fred (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

Yes, Fred, the diodes are in place. I Assume that is where I should start to test for opens, shorts and, bad diodes. Thanks for the help. Andy "Fred G. Martin" <fredm@alum.mit.edu> wrote in message news:200108150241.WA...net.com... (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Is Expansion Board Servo Voltage Suppose to Be 9v

Do you have the dropping 2n540x diodes in place? they should drop the 9.6v batt to the 5-6v servo voltage. Fred (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact