 Robotics / Handy Board / *7244 (-10)
  Radio Communication and the Handy Board

In 1998 I made a mobile robot that communicates with a desktop computer using a radio module. Shortly after I accomplished this I made a webpage showing the results. Recently I moved to this page to another location. I invite you all to take a look (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Video Transmitters

Yeah, I think it was free for a first time customer! -- Ray Gary Livick <handyboard@media.mit.edu> wrote in message news:383C71AB.C0C8B2...ell.net... I received the X-10 cam I ordered two days ago. It arrived right on time, and is pretty impressive (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: IR detection

Yeah. It is a material that will illuminate when a IR source shines a beam on it. -- Ray Dovi Poznanski <handyboard@media.mit.edu> wrote in message news:3837E5F9.517BC7...u.ac.il... hey does anybody know how an IR sensor card works? -- Dovi (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  ratings of stepper and servo motors

hi all what are the ratings (voltages and currents loads) of stepper and servo motors compatible with the handy board. cheers fazal (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: HandyBoard died

I am sorry to hear about your situation, but I would like to point out that this sort of thing is exactly why the handyboard could, I believe, benefit from having a durable case made for it, which provides all access to the handyboard's (and (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  test

Testing (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: PID Control

(...) Yep ... and no. The following was applied to a pneumatic cylinder controlled via an Amplicon Liveline I/O card and an SMC proportional valve (ie not Lego). code ***...*** pidloop: 'e = error, sp = set point (desired value), pv = process value (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  RE: PID Control

This sounds like the sort of software that would be benifitial to everyone working with the Handyboard, perhaps it could be posted on the HB site? Fred? Reagrds, Matt (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: PID Control

Hi Mike: May I obtain also the code that you mentioned? I'm supposing the code was used at the HandyBoard? Thanks in advance for your help... Victor G. Ruiz Aranda ruizvic@mx1.ibm.com IBM de Mexico S.A. Coordinador IAS Planta de Manufactura T/L (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: colour sensor

I would suggest that the sensors are picking up IR. I would wager that your color filters are passing the IR with little attenuation and that your sensors are peaked in the IR region and little affected by the visible color information. If you have (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact