 Robotics / Handy Board / 7365
RE: PID Control
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 20:02:19 GMT

This sounds like the sort of software that would be benifitial to everyone
working with the Handyboard, perhaps it could be posted on the HB site?
Fred?
Reagrds, Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: Victor Ruiz/Mexico/IBM
[mailto:Victor_Ruiz/Mexico/IBM%IBMMX%@us.ibm.com]
Sent: 27 January 2000 16:04
To: mcfarlane_mike@hotmail.com
Cc: handyboard
Subject: Re: PID Control

Hi Mike:
     May I obtain also the code that you mentioned? I'm supposing the code
was used at the HandyBoard?

Thanks in advance for your help...

Victor G. Ruiz Aranda  ruizvic@mx1.ibm.com
IBM de Mexico S.A.
Coordinador IAS Planta de Manufactura
T/L 877-7306. Ph Number 011-523-669-7306
I/T (Information Technology) Guadalajara, Jal. Mexico.

"mike mcfarlane" <mcfarlane_mike@hotmail.com>@lugnet.com on 27/01/2000
02:14:11 AM

Sent by:  news-gateway@lugnet.com