 Robotics / Events / 79
    Re: Group to discuss Teaching Lego Robotics?? lugnet.robotics.teaching ??? —Todd Lehman
   (...) In your mind, which issues brought up by/at MindFest are the most important ones to carry on (that aren't covered already yet by online groups), or which would you most like to see covered? (...) Interesting. I wonder if that answer assumes (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.events)

        Re: Group to discuss Teaching Lego Robotics?? lugnet.robotics.teaching ??? —Terry King
     Todd, your point about handyboard is well taken. And there are many real-world reasons why successful groups grow to cover many allied topics. The WEB is about "not having to know where everything is, to use it". Lots of people connect to Websites, (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.events)

        Re: Group to discuss Teaching Lego Robotics?? lugnet.robotics.teaching ??? —Rich Maynard
     (...) I ment issues in general, but the prelude to this discussion was someones desire to discuss educational issues beyond the Mindfest event. From my point of view and my area of interests the robotics threads are structured fine. But if I think (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.events)

        Re: Group to discuss Teaching Lego Robotics?? lugnet.robotics.teaching ??? —Marcus Fischer Mellbin
   (...) Right on the dot! Early this year I suggested that such a group could be included at some point and time. Maybe that time has come now. Play well! Franz-Michael S. Mellbin --- Franz-Michael S. Mellbin E-mail: fischer-mellbin@fisc...ellbin.com (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.events)