 Robotics / Events / 80
Re: Group to discuss Teaching Lego Robotics?? lugnet.robotics.teaching ???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.events
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 01:09:39 GMT

Todd, your point about handyboard is well taken. And
there are many real-world reasons why successful groups
grow to cover many allied topics.  The WEB is about
"not having to know where everything is, to use it".
Lots of people connect to Websites, and also to
NewsGroups, based on a pointer from a friend or
another group, without knowing where it is, or
who started it, or how 'pure' the original purpose
was.

Secondly, Do It.  I mean: do what you can do, that is
under your control, to make things better. Maybe later
you'll collaborate more and integrate more. IF you have
something really worthwhile, the World will beat a path
to your Door, or URL, or NNTP server.

Sorry if I dropped into THIS group from elsewhere!

I can help connect to the educational world somewhat if
you start something in the country of Lug.

--
Terry King   ...In The Woods In Vermont