 Robotics / Search Results: EVENT_MASK
 Results 61 – 80 of about 800.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  How to get digital outputs from the handyboard???...???

hi everyone, i have been trying for the past few days to get digital outputs from the board but with no success. i have been trying to get digitals outputs from the SPI's pins (J6). i have poke to make the port as output port. but the problem now is (...) (26 years ago, 10-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

mask
(score: 1.640)

  How to get digital outputs from the handyboard???...???

hi everyone, i have been trying for the past few days to get digital outputs from the board but with no success. i have been trying to get digitals outputs from the SPI's pins (J6). i have poke to make the port as output port. but the problem now is (...) (26 years ago, 10-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

mask
(score: 1.640)

  GP2D02 Interface Question?

Attached below is IC code for a GP2D02 rangefinder. This is a slightly enhanced version of code from Bjorn Astrand. My question relates to the use of TMSK1 in the code. From reading various M69HC11 documents, I think (???) that I know what bits are (...) (26 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

mask
(score: 1.638)

  Green mask

I would like to get a set of Handy board PCBs done. I have obtained the diagrams of the PCBs from the handy board site but I need to get Green masking done due to the intricate design but I haven't found the greenmask diagrams on the site. If (...) (26 years ago, 29-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

mask
(score: 1.637)

  Re: Green mask

please see (URL) all there in the zip files, including the solder mask (green) layer. f. In your message you said: (...) (26 years ago, 29-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

mask
(score: 1.636)

  Re: GNU C wizards?

On Sun, 3 Jan 1999, I wrote: =>> =>> Are there any GNU C/C++ wizards out there? I'm trying to write an =>> asm() statement to describe the H8's bclr/bset instructions. I have a =>> wicked sweet tooth for C++ syntactic sugar, and I'd like to be able (...) (26 years ago, 4-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

mask
(score: 1.635)

  PWM on tic3

Hi, I want to get the width of a PWM on TIC3 Channel, I wrote an .asm but it doesn't work, I don't know what's wrong? I need your help. Thanks in advance. Said. Here is the .asm program: #include "c:\pcode\include\6811regs.asm" * program equates * (...) (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

mask
(score: 1.586)

  RE: Wot no RCX power connector?

(...) I've read that the end where the power connector was is "thinner" which is OK since the connector was mounted on the component side and would have added to the hight required. The "smoothing caps" could be eliminated in a battery only design, (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

mask
(score: 1.585)

  speed control bytes

i understand that when the PWM is off, the mask: 0b11111111 switches all motor ports on in the forward direction. but if the PWM is on, what bit string correspond to what speed? is it possible to have motor ports 0 and 1 controlled using PWM while (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

mask
(score: 1.576)

  best tape to mark a line on the floor to follow?

I've been looking for some kind of tape I can apply to my kitchen floor to mark paths for a robot to follow. Electrical tape has ideal reflective properties, but I don't want to put it down because it can be hard to get back up. I tried plain (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

mask
(score: 1.573)

  Re: Sanscript & Spirit.OCX

(...) I registered Spirit.OCX on my system (simply install the LEGO software). Then inside Sanscript, I used the File | OLE/COM Wizard... option, clicked the BROWSE button, navigated to the folder where the spirit.ocx file is, forced the "*.ocx" (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

mask
(score: 1.571)

  Can't get input capture to work

I'm hoping someone can help me figure out the problem with the following driver. Ultimately I want to simulate a sony IR remote control using a 6.270 board. I acquired the sony-ir.asm and tried it out, but that wasn't working; so I trimmed it down (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

mask
(score: 1.570)

  Re: LNP Addressing Schemes

(...) It's quite simple: Currently, there are two kinds of LNP-Packets: the first one is called the integrity packet (switch your mail-reader to fixed font now): +--+---+---...---+---+ |F0|LEN| IDATA |CHK| +--+---+---...---+---+ F0 : identifies an (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

mask
(score: 1.567)

  Function list and Command List for LegOS 0.2.3 (Long Post...)

Hi All, I am eagerly awaiting the full documentation for 0.2.3, in the mean time, I culled together some info from the readme files for 0.2.3, looking through some of the source files and the old 0.1.7 documentation that is on line. I find it (...) (24 years ago, 16-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

mask
(score: 1.563)

  Re: Non-polaroid Sonar

(...) No, that's a very good question. It had me confused, too. The second argument to bit_set and bit_clear is not actually the index of a bit at all; it's a bit mask. For example, when you do bit_set( 0x1021, 3 ), the 3 becomes 0000 0011 in (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

mask
(score: 1.560)

  Re: Non-polaroid Sonar

Hi all, I'm now building the ultrasonic sensor from kam leang's page, did anyone interface it with handyboard?? Can anyone give me some advice on driving it? thanks Frankie Lai 97139371d@polyu.edu.hk (...) to bit_set and bit_clear is not actually (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

mask
(score: 1.560)

  Re: RCX2: ViewSourceValue Help

(...) asm statements are just followed by a comma-separated list of fields enclosed in braces. In general, each field is evaluated at compile time and the resulting value is truncated to 8 bits. The exception is the & operator. The &x syntax is used (...) (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

mask
(score: 1.553)

  Major breakthrough serial wise.

I have been fiddling with serial interrupts with little success. Today I finally figured out that interrupts are masked in the CCR until you run the word RCX_INIT. I was blindly assuming that interrupts were generally enabled and I only had to deal (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

mask
(score: 1.546)

  Re: Thoughts & Issues w/ Vision Command

(...) already (...) It's my understanding that when Vision Command detects motion (or color - however you have it set), it sends a Message to the RCX. The Message is the number of the onscreen Vision Command Region that was triggered. Vision Command (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)

mask
(score: 1.532)

  Re: Making temporary lines on floors

"Kevin Reid" <kpreid@attglobal.net> wrote in message news:1eh5gig.1u4zrba...bal.net... (...) term (...) left (...) Good masking tape doesn't leave a residue. That is why it is called masking tape -- you use it temporarily to mask off a surface, and (...) (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)

mask
(score: 1.527)

More:  Next Page >>