 Robotics / Search Results: EVENT_MASK
 Results 541 – 560 of 803.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: How to get digital outputs from the handyboard???...???

(...) First, to enable the four SPI pins D2 through D5 as digital outputs, make sure you do a bit_set( 0x1009, 0x3C ). (In the sonar.c program, for example, bit_set( 0x1009, 0x30 ) seems to only enable two of the pins--not all four). I think poke (...) (26 years ago, 11-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

mask
(score: 0.228)

  Re: Out of range

Hi, I have some code that does this but it get kind of complicated to explain but here goes.... 1. I have a separate thread in my (C++) app that is used to poll the cybermaster variables. I can set which variables to check under program control. 2. (...) (26 years ago, 10-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

mask
(score: 0.228)

  How to get digital outputs from the handyboard???...???

hi everyone, i have been trying for the past few days to get digital outputs from the board but with no success. i have been trying to get digitals outputs from the SPI's pins (J6). i have poke to make the port as output port. but the problem now is (...) (26 years ago, 10-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

mask
(score: 0.228)

[...]

  Re: BattleBricks

Will Gorman <willgorman@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GBFt8L.F6F@lugnet.com... (...) I've been doing exactly this kind of thing with a few other people (all the robots are human-controlled, but mostly with wires) -- it seems fairly popular. (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

event
(score: 0.228)

  motor code questions

Hi, I got my Handyboard up and going and was trying the following code for driving my motors. (Figure I would try known code before forking out on my own). The code I got from the 'Inspiration to implemntation' book. Anyways it does not seem to (...) (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

mask
(score: 0.228)

  "Speed" of control statments

I have been currently working on a control program that necessitates the highest reaction time possible. Does anyone what the fastest control statements would be using NQC (making the outputs react to sensor values as fast as possible)? i.e. Which (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

event
(score: 0.227)

  Re: Event monitoring

(...) You can generate a message internally with InternalMessage(X); but X must be a constant (can't be a variable). I'm not sure if this will trigger the message event - I haven't tried it myself. If it does trigger an event, you could use the (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

event
(score: 0.227)

  Re: Assembly in my C-program

(...) If you want to drive directly the motors you should first disable motor handling in legOS (remove CONF_DMOTOR definition in config.h). Then you can create a high priority task that switches motors on and off writing in the motor output port. (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

event
(score: 0.227)

  Re: Running IR in the background

Hannes, I got it to work last night. I'm modifying Markus Noga rover.c code (included when you download legos files) to include support for IR port and (passive) light sensor. Great code to look at if you're just learning C/C++. Basically, the (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

event
(score: 0.227)

  Re: legOS (-> Interdisciplinary Learning?)

A simpler way to look at this is to say a message consists of 8 bits (hece 0-255) Bit 1 = team 0=prey 1=predator (High Bit) Bit 2 = state, 0=mobile 1=active Bit 3 = light Bit 4 = Touch Bit 5 = Compound RCX Bit 6 = Inquire/Respond Bits 7 and 8 = bot (...) (26 years ago, 1-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

mask
(score: 0.226)

  Event monitoring

Hi all, I have just switched to NQC 2.3 b1 (from 2.2) to implement the new features of the RCX 2.0. I have used event monitoring to clean up my if/else statements that control outputs. This works fine with all legal event sources, but I use allot of (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

event
(score: 0.226)

  Re: Electrical Data Link between 2 RCXs

Thanks for the info on the electric datalink. It's a clever idea that I never would have thought of myself. It seems to me that you could cut down on your transmission time if you changed the shape of your pulse train. The pauses between bits don't (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

event
(score: 0.226)

  code

Hi, I'm a newbie to c++ and legOS. Here is my code. Do you know what is wrong with it cause I don't. Thanks /* s.c*/ #include <unistd.h> #include <dmotor.h> #include <dsensor.h> int main(int argc, char **argv) { /* turn it on */ (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

event
(score: 0.226)

  Re: video game type thing...

(...) Are you doing the if() in some kind of loop, or an event function? If the button isn't pressed at the exact time you happen to execute the statement, it won't work. It's difficult to help debug your code without seeing your code 8?) ROSCO (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

event
(score: 0.226)

  Kernel proposal - message passing and signals

Hi, I have been poking around in the legOS kernel and it appears that there is no formal way to pass messages between tasks - only shared protected resources through semaphores. I intend to modify the kernel to add the features descried below. Note (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

event
(score: 0.225)

  Re: motor port problem .

Philip In a message dated 98-11-19 21:05:04 EST, you write: << hi, I have a big problem. I followed the method of yours that just lift up pin 8 of one L293 and wirewrapped it. The positive supply is wirewrapped to pin 8 . How about the negative (...) (26 years ago, 20-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

mask
(score: 0.225)

  Re: Robotics Competition - reg deadline 2/2/2001

As one of the founders of this competition, I would be happy to answer any questions anyone would have regarding this event. Steven B. Combs Associate Professor / Instructional Technologist Ivy Tech Community Collge of Indiana 3501 First Avenue (...) (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.events)

event
(score: 0.224)

  Re: DDK - What use are they / lower prices seen

(...) These are (far better) comments than I was going to make wrt to scout and micro-scout. Essentially, the scout and micro-scout allow you to experiment with team and cooperative robotics--as Miles said: "a higher level". I bought my 7.5 YO son a (...) (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.223)

More:  Next Page >>