 Robotics / Search Results: EVENT_MASK
 Results 361 – 380 of about 800.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: NQC's future

"Brian Davis" <brdavis@iusb.edu> wrote in message news:HrB87H.17p1@lugnet.com... (...) future one) for NQC (...) I think your question probably meant "can I use FastTimer in defining events because I want better resolution than is possible with (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

event
(score: 0.334)

  Hello World !

Hello everybody. I’ve been fooling around with BrickOS in the last few weeks, becoming familiar with it. BrickOS is very cool. Thank you, those who have made it what it is, and thank you, those who help out those with the common problems (yes, I had (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

event
(score: 0.334)

  Re: What is "Stop Event Monitoring" for?

While I was dwelling on the fundamental interconnectedness of all (...) Thanks - that's what I thought - only necessary to cancel monitoring when an event has not happened. <snip> (21 years ago, 28-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

event
(score: 0.334)

  Implementation of Installable Timers

Hello everybody. I have an implementation of installable timer handlers, and I’d like to solicit some feedback. This is definitely a facility that I’d like to see in BrickOS. The implementation doesn’t have to be my one. But I thought that I’d just (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

event
(score: 0.334)

  Re: nop in NQC?

"John Hansen" <JohnBinder@aol.com> wrote in message news:Hr4HAJ.LIy@lugnet.com... (...) A different measurement scheme gives better accuracy on the 'nop' timing. Just about every opcode takes the same amount of time. Priimarily because there's so (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.334)

  Re: Events in robolab

We can use my site to host a knowledge base for Robolab. I would be happy to help out. I was thinking of doing something similar for the students and teachers I teach anyway. My goal is to make up for some of documentation shortcomings with useful (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, FTX)

event
(score: 0.333)

  Events in Robolab

After dozens of hours of experimentation, it is my conclusion that event-driven programming in Robolab is unreliable. Eventually, the RCX stops responding to events. This does not always happen at the same point in a given program, nor is it (...) (21 years ago, 28-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

event
(score: 0.333)

  Re: Events in Robolab

M. Lichtenberg has just said what I have been looking for. I got the RIS or my 3 middle school boys last summer, I found it could be a great tool to cultivate the robotics knowledge among the middle schoolers or even elementary school children; (...) (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

event
(score: 0.333)

  Re: Events in Robolab

(...) I use Robolab to teach middle schoolers about building and programming Lego robots. I like Robolab because the kids pick up on the icons very quickly and get a handle the basics of programming within a few class sessions. BUT I do not venture (...) (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

event
(score: 0.333)

  RE: Events in Robolab

Don, Here is great site known for providing great examples of Robolab coding. (URL) will see several examples of event coding in this Web site. Bill -----Original Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway...ugnet.com] On Behalf (...) (21 years ago, 28-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

event
(score: 0.333)

  Re: Maximum Subroutine numbers?

I don't use Robolab, but I can offer some insight into how the RCX firwmare operates with subroutines (and events) that may partially explain your problems. RCX firmware supports 8 (eight) subroutines per slot. Internally they are numbers 0 to 7. (...) (21 years ago, 28-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

event
(score: 0.333)

  Maximum Subroutine numbers?

Does RoboLab have a maximum subroutine number? Also, what is the maximum number of subroutines which can be defined? Referring to real subroutines, not SubVIs. I have a program which defines 5 subroutines, numbered zero through 4. It seems like when (...) (21 years ago, 28-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

event
(score: 0.333)

  Re: Maximum Subroutine numbers?

Following up my own post with more information: I found in the Minnesota FIRST League's Software Training Manual the statement: "Local subroutines are identified and called by number (1-8)." This suggests that unlike containers and most other (...) (21 years ago, 28-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

event
(score: 0.333)

  Product Review: Linksys WVC11B and VEO Observer

Hello everyone, I've been fortunate enough to get to play with the Linksys WVC11B Wireless and a VEO Observer Internet Video Cameras. In the event anyone is considering the purchase of a networked camera, perhaps these notes will be of interest to (...) (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.331)

  Re: My problems with adding a Best Fit algorithm for memory management to kernel/mm.c

event
(score: 0.331)

  Remote Message Buttons

Hello, Anyone had problems getting the message 1,2,3 buttons working with brickOS? All other remote buttons are working. I am using v0.2.6.10. I looked through the kernel and includes, it looks like in lr_process(), the lr_keys gets checked vs. (...) (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

event
(score: 0.330)

  Re: Robotex2003 Winner: Lego

I found some picture from the event. It has been really hard to find any information at all. All pictures: (...) (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.330)

  Re: Strange BrickOS Timing

Hi Gunther, (...) have (...) I'm NOT really an expert in brickOS, but these are the sources of delay and msleep: void delay(unsigned ms) { unsigned i; while (ms-- > 0) for (i = 0; i < 600; i++) // not well calibrated. ; } //! delay execution (...) (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

event
(score: 0.330)

  Re: Spybot MessageEvent

In lugnet.robotics.spybotics, Joseph Woolley wrote: <snip> (...) The official API contains the following code // these all correspond to using VLL() as the source #define EVENT_TYPE_ENTRY_FOUND 4 #define EVENT_TYPE_MSG_DISCARD 6 #define (...) (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

event
(score: 0.330)

  Re: Robolab, byte codes and assembler

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, Claude Baumann wrote: <snip> (...) The main need is to return to the starting point after completing various challenges. I think the challenges also involve objects at known positions compared to the starting point (...) (21 years ago, 28-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

event
(score: 0.329)

More:  Next Page >>