 Robotics / Search Results: EVENT_MASK
 Results 301 – 320 of about 800.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  questions on events

Are events stackable? Or it works more like "signal()", e.g. in C? e.g. I have 2 different light sensor events set to watch for value higher than 42, yellow & blue. Let say both sensors read 45 at the same time, RCX returns only one event being (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

event
(score: 0.372)

  Spybot RC button release event

Hi, how can I catch spybot's remote control button release event (in NQC)? Is it possible? (I know how to catch RC button pressed, but can't figure out the release event.) Thanks. (20 years ago, 29-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

event
(score: 0.370)

  Lego Mindstorms at ROBOlympics!

ROBOlympics registration is now open! If you've got a mindstorms kit, we want to see you in San Francisco! ROBOlympics will be March 24-27th, 2005 at San Francisco State University - a campus-wide event with events in five different buildings! (...) (20 years ago, 15-Dec-04, to lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.370)

  Re: Why NQC over Robolab?

(...) Oops. Thanks for the correct link, John. (...) debugging the existing ones. That said, version 2.5.4 is excellent. The event bugs have been fixed as well as a ton of others. Also, more (not all) of the underlying code is unlocked. This allows (...) (20 years ago, 9-Dec-04, to lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.369)

  Re: AFOLs and Mindstorms

(...) Three hours for building and programming is *extremely* tight, even with a second two hour session the next day if everything had to be done from scratch. I've run a couple of competitions that way, but only because more time wasn't available. (...) (20 years ago, 30-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.368)

  Re: AFOLs and Mindstorms

(...) The main thing is that it's even for everyone. Allowing everyone to bring pre-written code is fair. On the other hand, not allowing anyone to bring pre-written code would also be fair. It kind of comes down to how they want to organize the (...) (20 years ago, 30-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.368)

  Re: AFOLs and Mindstorms

I got answers to a some of the questions we've been asking from Jan Beyer about the contest. Question: There seems to be two aspects to the competition. You mention registration is required by February "so you can work at home", as well as an event (...) (20 years ago, 30-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.368)

  Re: AFOLs and Mindstorms

Jake McKee writes: > My colleague, Jan Beyer has asked me to pass along word of > something cool he's working on. > > As he works to help community build and spread even further in > Europe, he was thinking it might be fun to pull together an AFOL > (...) (20 years ago, 24-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.367)

  RE: AFOLs and Mindstorms

I'm not sure what you're asking... I don't think we're talking about multiple events. Jake ___...___ From: Russell Nelson [mailto:nelson@crynwr.com] Sent: Tue 11/23/2004 10:59 PM To: Jacob McKee Cc: lego-robotics@crynwr.com Subject: Re: AFOLs and (...) (20 years ago, 24-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.367)

  AFOLs and Mindstorms

My colleague, Jan Beyer has asked me to pass along word of something cool he's working on. As he works to help community build and spread even further in Europe, he was thinking it might be fun to pull together an AFOL Mindstorms competition. Sorta (...) (20 years ago, 23-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.robotics, FTX) !

event
(score: 0.367)

  NELUG display at RI Cooks Convention

This past weekend, the New England Lego User's Group displayed a 10'x30' train display at the RI Cooks convention in Providence. We were also accompnaied by a pair of RI First Lego League teams who are preparing for competition this coming January. (...) (20 years ago, 23-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.loc.us.ri, FTX) !

event
(score: 0.367)

  Re: Make a goal by the IR port on RCX

(...) If there is no way to free an input port for a light sensor you can try other ways with IR. You could use a PC to send messages to the RCX "turn left", "turn right", "slow" and so on. Now the problem is, how does your PC know which direction (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)

mask
(score: 0.367)

  Re: RCX Replacement Firmware

"John Barnes" <barnes@sensors.com> wrote in message news:I6uDu9.MqE@lugnet.com... (...) I hope this proves to be the case. (...) There's user configuration control, but not over "concurrent processes". The best way to think of it is that the opcode (...) (20 years ago, 11-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.366)

  Re: RCX Replacement Firmware - Performance Testing Results

This message summarizes performance testing of the replacement firmware compared to the Lego standard firmware. Several different NQC programs were downloaded from the web and their performance measured. Results were normalized so that Lego firmware (...) (20 years ago, 11-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.366)

  First LEGO League

(...) There has been talk of running the '04 FLL challenge as an event at Brickfest DC in '05... (...) Now is a VERY good time to volunteer some time with FLL. Coming up in November & December there are tournaments all over. Here's a good place to (...) (20 years ago, 4-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.366)

  How to make my robot "Talk"

Hi everybody, I am involved in a project that makes necesseary some voice feedback. I was wonderig the best aproach to connect a playback device that could be controled by the RCX. Does anybody know some device that could be easily interfaced with (...) (20 years ago, 4-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.365)

  FIRST LEGO Leage, robotics contests, etc., was: RE: Access Ideas

On FLL -- the challenges may seem easy to you, but as a coach you CANNOT help your team... (Believe me, you can get very tired of biting your tongue! LOL!) And the challenges are not easy for the team members! Neither is coaching them without giving (...) (20 years ago, 4-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.365)

  Re: compiling problmes 2

(...) Hello Jochen, hello everybody, thank you very much. Both of your hints helped a lot. As it were 271 linker-errors before your help, there are just 40 left now. Maybe someone can help me and tell me where the other references are defined and (...) (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

event
(score: 0.363)

  Re: LegOS 0.2.5 and LNP

(...) I cleaned up my code (found one bug!), the patch follows. As you may see now there are two semaphore, because two are the resources to give access to: the LNP buffer and the IR port. I modified the calling of the handlers to avoid race (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

mask
(score: 0.362)

  compiling problmes 2

Hi everybody, as I mentioned in my first question I am trying to use BrickOS. But I am not using the Bricx Command Center or something special for the LEGO RCX to compile it, I am using the HEW (Renases tool for the H8/300L microcontroller which is (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

event
(score: 0.361)

More:  Next Page >>