 Robotics / Search Results: EVENT_MASK
 Results 201 – 220 of about 800.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Brickworld Mindstorms Event Rules for Trash Wars

Ok folks, here we go, the official rules for Trash Wars, one of the Mindstorms events that will be held at Brickworld (June 19-22, Wheeling, IL). I think Bryan's original post called it "Garbage Wars", but I like Trash Wars better, and since I wrote (...) (17 years ago, 2-Apr-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.robotics) !

event
(score: 1.135)

  Re: Alternatives for NQC Event Support

(...) I like 3, given the +xx problem with try/catch. (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

3 for me. When can we expect to see a version of nqc that will download the new firm into the rcx? Dave Baum <dbaum@spambgoneenteract.com> wrote in message news:dbaum-062405.16...net.com... (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

event
(score: 1.135)

  Re: Alternatives for NQC Event Support

(...) Within a week. There are a few more things I need to clean up before RCX 2.0 support is ready for alpha. Dave Baum (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

event
(score: 1.135)

  Re: NQC 2.x event processing

(...) Getting things like Timer[0] = 100; to work while still allowing if (Timer(0) < 100) { } is a lot harder than I had anticipated, so I'm punting on array-style setting of the various RCX source (such as Timer(), UpperLimit(), etc). There are (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

event
(score: 1.135)

  Re: NQC 2.x event processing

(...) <snip> Dave, Been out of town, and will look more at your messages this weekend. Thanks for the feedback. -- Gordon (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

event
(score: 1.135)

  Re: Use the EVENT_LIGHT_CLICK on Scout

(...) My guess would be it's no where near bright enough to register. It's looking for a SUDDEN change from dark to LIGHT and back to dark... You'd be better off using the IR to trigger that. In the Scout SDK there is a avoidance program. Maybe you (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 1.135)

  Re: An Idea for new Mindstorms - event potential?

Justin wrote: > A fly can land on the ceiling not (...) Don't be too hard on the fly's brain. A housefly has about a third of a million neurons. If you think of a neuron as being about the power of a transistor - then there is a computer that's more (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 1.135)

  Re: An Idea for new Mindstorms - event potential?

(...) I've been interested in estimates of insect (& arachnid) brain power for some time, with neuron counts, up-to-date analysis of cognitive abilities, etc. For some reason I've found this material hard to find online. Any references would be (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jul-05, to lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 1.135)

  Re: An Idea for new Mindstorms - event potential?

(...) Human brain: 100,000,000,000 neurons. Bee brain: 1,000,000 neurons. Housefly: 300,000 neurons. Fruitfly: 400 neurons. Nematode: 100 neurons. Sea slug 7 neurons. The housefly is actually suprisingly smart for the insect world. I found somewhere (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jul-05, to lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 1.135)

  Re: Brickworld Mindstorms Event Rules for Trash Wars

In lugnet.events.brickworld, John Brost wrote: <snip> (...) Hey John, This sounds exciting! RIght now I only have 1 question--when it states that the 'bot must fit in the 18 by 18, is that just when you say 'go' or trhough the entire competition? (...) (17 years ago, 2-Apr-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 1.135)

  Re: Brickworld Mindstorms Event Rules for Trash Wars

(...) In the interest of keeping people from building gigantic unfolding contraptions that cover the entire playing field, we're going to go with NO, no expansion beyond 18x18 at ANY TIME. I will modify the rules to reflect this when I get a chance. (...) (17 years ago, 3-Apr-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 1.135)

  Re: Brickworld MINDSTORMS Competition event-- Triathlon

I know... bad form & all replying to my own message, but I thought I'd let everyone know, the rules for both the Robot Triathlon and Trash Wars are up on the Brickworld website www.brickworld.us. You can find them under the Event Info tab under (...) (16 years ago, 13-May-08, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickworld)

event
(score: 1.135)

  Ideas for 0.2.5 (was: Re: Possible bug with bss allocation)

(...) Shure, no problem. (...) While we are at it, I have two other major changes in mind: - Implement timers. A timer would install a callback function with a private to the caller void * argument. This callback function is called at the timers (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

event
(score: 1.135)

  Brickworld 2011 - Registration Open

Hello everyone, We are happy to announce that Brickworld registration is now open. We have been hard at work performing a complete overhaul on the registration process. In response to your feedback in the survey after last year's event, we have done (...) (14 years ago, 7-Jan-11, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX) !

event
(score: 1.135)

  Brickworld Registration Open

(URL) Share - Learn - Explore - Discover The team at Brickworld is excited to announce that registration for the 2010 event at the Westin is now open. Preorder items will be posted on the web site soon (including 2 event kits). The theme is (...) (15 years ago, 1-Jan-10, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX) !

event
(score: 1.135)

  Mindstorm Enthusiasts Needed (San Jose)

I am planning an event in San Jose for 200 programmers and software developers that will involve Lego Mindstorms. It will take place on March 22nd from 7:00PM - 11 PM at The Wine Galleria, 377 South First Street (between San Carlos and San Salvador) (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.events)

event
(score: 1.135)

  Re: questions on events

(...) This is where you use the event fork(s) that you asked about in a different message. You nest these forks to determine which event has been triggered. (...) Robolab is just a LabVIEW program. Viewed in that context, it is an amazing bit of (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

event
(score: 1.135)

  Follow That Line - BrickFest Style

Well folks, I made a simple (and somewhat silly) challenge the other day to Steve Hassenplug and Bryan Bonahoom while chatting about Line Following robots. The final outcome is another event at BrickFest this year. This event is not as formal as (...) (18 years ago, 8-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

event
(score: 1.135)

  Re: Alternatives for NQC Event Support

(...) 3. Definitely 3. Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

event
(score: 1.135)

More:  Next Page >>