 Events / BrickWorld / 261
Re: Brickworld Mindstorms Event Rules for Trash Wars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2008 12:13:53 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickworld, John Brost wrote:

<snip>

If you have any questions concerning this event, please let me know.  Other
rules for the other events will continue to show up as we finalize them, keep
your eyes open.

John

Hey John,

This sounds exciting!

RIght now I only have 1 question--when it states that the 'bot must fit in the
18 by 18, is that just when you say 'go' or trhough the entire competition?  Can
I build a 'bot that expands beyond the 18 by 18 during the competition?

Dave K