 Robotics / 9971
  I'm sick of nqc

Can someone help me! I am not at all familiar with nqc. The tutorial and guide are no help. Can somebody do something!!!!! (24 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: I'm sick of nqc

Buy Dave Baum book. It has lots of examples of both NQC and RCX code. He also explains the code in detail. Excelent for beginners... <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:70.704d39bb.25a...aol.com... (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: I'm sick of nqc

Dear Mr/Mrs Lego Robotics, I found the tutorial quite helpful, but then I'm an experienced C programmer. Be aware that programming in an language like C (or NQC) is not something you learn from scratch in one day. Stick with the standard Mindstorms (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: I'm sick of nqc

(...) I might point out that (depending on what gateway you use) the lego-robotics tag is automagically added to your header whether you like it or not. -Luis ###...### Profanity is the one language that all programmers understand. -Anonymous (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: I'm sick of nqc

I am not a programmer. However, I found the tutorial and guide to be excellent. And of course, there's nothing like digging in and experimenting with NQC. If necessary, DaveBaum's most excellent book is a thorough intro to the language and is highly (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: I'm sick of nqc

Try learning JavaScript. That's how I got started with NQC. They are both based off of C, so if you master one, the other shouldn't be too hard. There are a LOT of JavaScript tutorials online. I prefer the WebMonkey tutorials ((URL) Good luck. (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)