 Robotics / 10183
Re: I'm sick of nqc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 22:59:41 GMT

Try learning JavaScript.  That's how I got started with NQC.  They are both
based off of C, so if you master one, the other shouldn't be too hard.
There are a LOT of JavaScript tutorials online.  I prefer the WebMonkey
tutorials
(http://hotwired.lycos.com/webmonkey/programming/javascript/tutorials/tutorial1.html

and
http://hotwired.lycos.com/webmonkey/programming/javascript/tutorials/tutorial2.html

)  Good luck.

Joshua

lego-robotics@crynwr.com wrote:

Can someone help me! I am not at all familiar with nqc. The tutorial and
guide are no help. Can somebody do something!!!!!