 Robotics / 10084
Re: I'm sick of nqc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2000 11:47:21 GMT

Dear Mr/Mrs Lego Robotics,

I found the tutorial quite helpful, but then I'm an experienced C
programmer. Be aware that programming in an language like C (or NQC) is not
something you learn from scratch in one day. Stick with the standard
Mindstorms software if you haven't got the patience.

May I also draw your attention that the way you're posting will not earn you
a lot of respect in this end of cyberspace. Don't blame the tools if you
don't take the time to learn to use them.
People like to address one another by name. Put yours in your postings
(unless you are really called 'lego-robotics'). Just a first name will do
fine.

Regards,

Arjen