 Robotics / 10095
Re: I'm sick of nqc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2000 01:06:48 GMT

I am not a programmer. However, I found the tutorial and guide to be
excellent. And of course, there's nothing like digging in and experimenting
with NQC.

If necessary, DaveBaum's most excellent book is a thorough intro to the
language and is highly recommended.

NQC is powerful and concise. FOr those who are using the RCX code, give it a
try. You'll like it.

Regards, Dave Paule