 Robotics / 9953
RE: Sanscript & Spirit.OCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 15:36:37 GMT

hmmm...I tried using the OLE/COM wizard last night, but kept getting an
error message. Spirit.OCX is installed properly on the PC, but I did not
force the *.ocx in the Encapsulate Type Library form. I will give that a go
tonight. Thanks!

Rich Thompson
http://www.marsrobot.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Marco C. [mailto:marco@soporcel.pt]
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2000 7:05 AM
To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com
Subject: Re: Sanscript & Spirit.OCX

At 19:53 10-01-2000 -0600, Rich Thompson wrote:
How did you import the Spirit OCX into Sanscript?

I registered Spirit.OCX on my system (simply install the LEGO software).

Then inside Sanscript, I used the File | OLE/COM Wizard... option, clicked
the BROWSE button, navigated to the folder where the spirit.ocx file is,
forced the "*.ocx" mask so I could see it in the "Encapsulate Type Library"
form, clicked on Spirit.ocx file, pressed the OPEN button, et voila' :) A
new Sanscript cabinet (SPIRITLib) was created with an "image" of the Spirit
API.

:)

Marco C. aka McViper