 Robotics / 9949
Re: Marble Miser pics now on my website.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 14:51:41 GMT

Dave:

I love your designs! (Actually, I'm jealous of your superior skill.) They
are functional and attractive. Great work, and I'm thankful for the extra
detail on your site about the construction phases as well. Great work.

Onward ...

--Doug Wilcox

WordSmith Digital Document Services
403 VFW Drive
Rockland, MA 02370

781-871-6162
fax 781-871-6264
http://www.wordsmithdigital.com
ICQ# 24868783

- Web design (including e-commerce)
- Searchable Digital Documents on CD
- Desktop Publishing - Design - Scanning
- Computer/Software Consulting (Technical Wizardry)
- Computer Demons Exorcised
- Officially Registered in Dogbert's New Ruling Class