 Robotics / 9900
  Sanscript & Spirit.OCX

After reading the Jose Solorzano's (and Jake VanNoy's) thread about the possible use of Northwoods Software's Sanscript for pBrick control through Spirit.OCX, I've downloaded it (the Demo too) and tried Sanscript PRO (www.trulyvisual.com). It's a (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Sanscript & Spirit.OCX

(...) Please :) do, if something important comes up. Anyway, I'll try to register as a member as soon as possible. Here at work have very limited access to web (only mail... weird huh ? :)) and had no time to get on-line at home. 'till now I've only (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Sanscript & Spirit.OCX

(...) I registered Spirit.OCX on my system (simply install the LEGO software). Then inside Sanscript, I used the File | OLE/COM Wizard... option, clicked the BROWSE button, navigated to the folder where the spirit.ocx file is, forced the "*.ocx" (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: Sanscript & Spirit.OCX

hmmm...I tried using the OLE/COM wizard last night, but kept getting an error message. Spirit.OCX is installed properly on the PC, but I did not force the *.ocx in the Encapsulate Type Library form. I will give that a go tonight. Thanks! Rich (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Sanscript & Spirit.OCX

Rich, I tried the instructions I first saw where it was recommend making a copy of the spirit.ocx named spirit.olb Then when you browse for the file, it is found and it works to create the cabinet. I tried forcing the *.ocx, on another machine, and (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)