 Robotics / 980
979  |  981
Subject:
Cybermaster & Light sensor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 1998 07:50:54 GMT

Hi Folks,
Has anyone managed to get the Mindstorms light sensor working with the
Cybermaster? If so how! The Lego Spirit.OCX doc sort of implies that sensors
that require power will not work with Cybermaster and I can't get mine to
work! However I thought I saw an earlier post indicating that it can be made
to operate....

Andy

(And yes this does mean I have both Cybermaster *and* Mindstorms - a fool
and his money...)