 Robotics / 979
Re: Cybermaster Sensors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 1998 00:21:51 GMT

Hi Nancy,
Any chance you could dig out the exact location of the picture (I'm not sure
what the EC'opedia is!). Looking forward to seeing the details of your
Rover(s).

Andy

Nancy Gold wrote in message <36631C3A.1043F0C1@sgi.com>...
There's a picture of this in either the RIS or EC 'opedia.

It works wonderfully. I have a picture of a small modification I made to
eliminate the
dead zone between two sensors. Without it my rover had a tendency to get • stuck
on table
legs, etc...

Sometime in the next couple of weeks I'll get my LEGO site up with the • photos,
NQC code
and story of Rover 2. (Rover 1 was still born)