 Robotics / 9784
  Re: Motor output multiplexing

I have a 2 x 4 gearbox and a 2 x 14 gearbox on my website. Since you forgot to mention your website address I don't know wether my design is better or worse than yours though. The page to look for is 'more outputs' on www.bvandam.net CU Bert (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Motor output multiplexing

Has anyone come up with an electronic solution to the problem of only having 3 out ports? It seems it would be possible to control many more motors if some sort of a multiplexor was constructed, maybe the motors could use their own power supplies (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Motor output multiplexing

Wow! That's just the type of thing I was looking for. Where do those little red motors come from? (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Motor output multiplexing

From: "David Leeper" <david.leeper@destiny.com> (...) little red (...) Shop at home sells them, and there is one in the Space Shuttle kit. If you call around to Zany Brainy stores you might be able to find one with a Space Shuttle kit still on sale (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Video image analisys

Has anyone done a PC-side program to do some video analisys, resulting in op-code sending to RCX/CyberMaster action control ? I want to do a "target" follower PC program, sending op-codes to my pBrick (CyberMaster) to control the X and Y rotation of (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Video image analisys

Hi Marco, I haven't done any vision processing yet, but plan to get into it sometime this summer. In the meantime, I've been casually scanning the web for related sites. Here's one you may find useful: (URL) Leeper (hopes this helps) (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Motor output multiplexing

I used some basic parts (relays, resistor, wire, lego bricks & connectors) give the RCX basic switching ability. An IN is switched between two OUTS. The input can be connected to either an RCX input or output, depending on if you want to switch (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Motor output multiplexing

(...) Those are called "micro motors" and S&H sells them for $11. Pitsco sells them for $10, but I can't tell if they come with the housing bits. I've read in several places that if you stall them they tend to jam, even though you always connect to (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Motor output multiplexing

The Pitsco catalog I just received has the micromotor, with housing bits and the pulley connector as item D775119. They're on the web at www.pitsco-legodacta-store.com. (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)