 Robotics / 9784
Re: Motor output multiplexing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 21:06:48 GMT

I have a 2 x 4 gearbox and a 2 x 14 gearbox on my website. Since you forgot
to mention your website address I don't know wether my design is better or
worse than yours though. The page to look for is 'more outputs' on
www.bvandam.net

CU  Bert

Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Lego pBricks www.bvandam.net

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Simon Jensen-Fellows <Simon_Jensen-Fellows@avid.com>
Aan: lego-robotics@crynwr.com <lego-robotics@crynwr.com>
Datum: donderdag 6 januari 2000 19:30
Onderwerp: Motor output multiplexing

I have just built a 2 motor to 4 output multiplexer.
(One motor is used to direct the output of the other to
one of four axles. It is easily expandible to 6 outputs)

It works, but it's not very elegant and my feeling is that
it could be done with fewer elements. Does anyone have
pointers to similar robust constructions ?

-Simon