 Robotics / 9812
Re: Motor output multiplexing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 15:48:57 GMT

From: "David Leeper" <david.leeper@destiny.com>
Wow! That's just the type of thing I was looking for. Where do those • little red
motors come from?

Shop at home sells them, and there is one in the Space Shuttle kit.  If you
call around to Zany Brainy stores you might be able to find one with a Space
Shuttle kit still on sale for $75, which is a great price for ~1300 pieces
(including two motors and a lot of gears).  Most (all?) of them will allow
you to mail order stuff over the phone.

alex