 Robotics / 9361
9360  |  9362
Subject:
Replacing damaged/lost pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 25 Dec 1999 13:57:04 GMT

My 4-year old Labrador Retriever "puppy" accidently found his way into the
room where my new RIS kit was, and now I'm the unfortunate owner of a few
custom-modified (i.e. chewed upon) pieces. One of the damaged pieces is a
small tire, but the other is (more distressingly) the dark grey piece that
looks like a differential cage.

This leads to two questions:

1. Is there some official reference of part names/numbers that I could use
to positively identify the pieces I need/want?

2. Is there anywhere I can purchase individual LEGO pieces?

Thanks,

Daniel
--
"Ich bin ein Geleeschaumgummiring."