 Robotics / 8810
  Re: HELP! Ultra-Newbie Question.

"Alex P" <alexp@halogenstudios.com> wrote in message news:FM77ns.tv@lugnet.com... (...) Welcome, Alex. (...) yet. (...) Most people start off with the Mindstorms RIS. I suppose that's what you mean. It's the only kit that includes the RCX, (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  legOS 0.2.2 (Re: HELP! Ultra-Newbie Question.)

(...) Arjen> If you want ultimate control over every bit of hardware in your Arjen> RCX, take a look at LegOS. Actually, this is not a language, Arjen> you need an additional compiler. These are available for free Arjen> though. But expect quite a (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

Arjen, Thanks for the info! I will go out and buy the RIS Kit ASAP. I was surfing around and have seen numerous homebrew sensors - I really hardly wait to get started! Thanks, Alexp Arjen Gerstel <a.gerstel@inter.nl.net> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)