 Robotics / 8807
  HELP! Ultra-Newbie Question.

Greetings all, I am new to the world of Robotics. Infact, I haven't even bought a Kit yet. I'm posting this to this newsgroup, in hopes that someone can help me out. Is the Robotics Invention Kit the best place to start? What abuot the CyberMaster? (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: HELP! Ultra-Newbie Question.

"Alex P" <alexp@halogenstudios.com> wrote in message news:FM77ns.tv@lugnet.com... (...) Welcome, Alex. (...) yet. (...) Most people start off with the Mindstorms RIS. I suppose that's what you mean. It's the only kit that includes the RCX, (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  legOS 0.2.2 (Re: HELP! Ultra-Newbie Question.)

(...) Arjen> If you want ultimate control over every bit of hardware in your Arjen> RCX, take a look at LegOS. Actually, this is not a language, Arjen> you need an additional compiler. These are available for free Arjen> though. But expect quite a (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

Arjen, Thanks for the info! I will go out and buy the RIS Kit ASAP. I was surfing around and have seen numerous homebrew sensors - I really hardly wait to get started! Thanks, Alexp Arjen Gerstel <a.gerstel@inter.nl.net> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)