 Robotics / 8777
    Drift Correction —Andy Gombos
   Does anyone know how to do drift correction? I have tried 4 different ways, but they all don't work. Is it a difference in wheel circumference? Or is it something with the programming? I drive for 5 seconds, then check the rotation sesnor values, If (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Drift Correction —Matthew Wilkins
     (...) Andy, I don't see why this wouldn't work; you should notice that your 'bot is rolling, pulling a little to one side, then stopping and turning slightly away from the previous heading. I'd noticed my 'bots drifting a bit, but had attributed it (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Drift Correction —dave madden