 Robotics / 8777
8776  |  8778
Subject:
Drift Correction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 00:57:04 GMT

Does anyone know how to do drift correction? I have tried 4 different
ways, but they all don't work. Is it a difference in wheel
circumference? Or is it something with the programming? I drive for 5
seconds, then check the rotation sesnor values, If the are different, it
drives the wheels until the are the same(one wheel or the other). I
don't see why this will not work. If I am missing something, then please
tell me.

Andy