 Robotics / 8773
Re: Buying the 1.0 to 1.5 upgrade kit in the UK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 22:18:21 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Franz-Michael S. Mellbin writes:
I want to order the RIS 1.0 to 1.5 upgrade kit in the UK and would like to
ask if anyone knows how to order it by Internet or phone through a source • other
than the Lego-World-Shop (that ships its goods from the US and therefore is
expensive because of shipping, VAT etc.).

Thanks for any advice.

Franz-Michael S. Mellbin
You can order by phone, any of the Mindstorms add on's, but if you do, the
people on the phone at the other end, just use the web page, and your order
confirmation is emailed, exactly as if you had typed it into the web site
yourself. The phone number is 08003285300 (I think this is the right 'shop'
number), and is for Mindstorms stuff only.

Best Wishes