 Robotics / 8768
8767  |  8769
Subject:
Buying the 1.0 to 1.5 upgrade kit in the UK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 20:12:26 GMT

I want to order the RIS 1.0 to 1.5 upgrade kit in the UK and would like to
ask if anyone knows how to order it by Internet or phone through a source other
than the Lego-World-Shop (that ships its goods from the US and therefore is
expensive because of shipping, VAT etc.).

Thanks for any advice.

Franz-Michael S. Mellbin

---
Franz-Michael S. Mellbin