 Robotics / 8499
    Re: Radio shack basic electronics book —Jonathan Perret
   (...) Thanks for the link. They are definitely willing to ship anywhere in the world. I couldn't find a precise quote on the shipping charges though, only a mention of a $6 additional handling charge for international orders. Now if they would carry (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Radio shack basic electronics book —Ensio Tammi
   Jonathan Perret <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:03f701bf3614$cb...able.fr... <snip> (...) One (big?) reason might be that (all of) their consumer electronic products are capable to handle only 110V. Both Mac Donalds and Radio Shack (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Radio shack basic electronics book —James Powell
      (...) What about the UK? A fair amount of RS stuff is available in the UK under the trade name Tandy James Powell (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Radio shack basic electronics book —Andy Gombos
   But we are talking about a book. As far as I can tell, it does not run off 110V. :-) If they cannot sell computers or stuff like that, then why can't they open stores in Europe that sell books and parts. Actually I think that would be better, since (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)