 Robotics / 8512
Re: Radio shack basic electronics book
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 11:43:53 GMT

Jonathan Perret <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message
news:03f701bf3614$cbc69c20$a4c8c6d4@phantom.cybercable.fr...
<snip>
Are you sure there's much paperwork to do ? It's funny to see that most
smallish companies will ship internationally whereas big fishes like
Radio Shack don't give a damn about foreign customers.
One (big?) reason might be that (all of) their consumer electronic products are
capable to handle only 110V. Both Mac Donalds and Radio Shack are similiar in
that sence that their products are (or suppose to be) the same everywhere
selled. It's much easier to get the ingredients for burgers locally than sell
the 110V products with transformers.
<snip>

et