 Robotics / 8495
Re: I need a Propeller
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 23:43:08 GMT

Hi Bob,

<< There is a 3 inch prop in Set #8412, but it does not move a lot of air>>

Do you think it's the same as in #8215?

<<I  was going to send a picture to you, but I could not get through your
"spamtrap".>>

Sorry. Actually, it's a valid e-mail address. No spam filtering. I already
had problems when setting up an account here so I guess I have to change it.

Thanks,
Stefan