 Robotics / 8219
Re: 8450 Mission / Cybermaster expansion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 22:31:22 GMT

Folks,
You certainly can do all sorts of fun things with the Cybermaster. You may
want to take a quick look at the page
http://freespace.virgin.net/andy.shaw/Rover.htm
Which gives a few details of the project I've been working on. I've moved
things on a way since I last updated the page and now include auto
calibration of the drive mechanism and a few other things. I'm currently
working on a scheme to make the rover return to a know location whenever the
accumulated positional error gets high and recalibrate position etc. at that
time. Lots of fun...

Andy

Ralph Hempel <rhempel@bmts.com> wrote in message
Laurentino, I'm not trying to prove you wrong, I'm just getting all
worked up about maybe having a reason to get a CyberMaster!!! :-)

If you like programming you'll find that the CyberMaster is much more • challenging than MindStorms.

Not as challenging as getting one in Canada, I'll bet. I feel like a dope
because my mother was just in Germany last month.

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

A picture is worth a thousand words, but very few
sets of a thousand words can be adequately described
by a picture...
Reply to:      rhempel at bmts dot com