 Robotics / 7951
RE: 8450 Mission / Cybermaster expansion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 18:20:06 GMT

Laurentino, I'm not trying to prove you wrong, I'm just getting all
worked up about maybe having a reason to get a CyberMaster!!! :-)

If you like programming you'll find that the CyberMaster is much more challenging than MindStorms.

Not as challenging as getting one in Canada, I'll bet. I feel like a dope
because my mother was just in Germany last month.

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

A picture is worth a thousand words, but very few
sets of a thousand words can be adequately described
by a picture...
Reply to:      rhempel at bmts dot com