 Robotics / 8205
    Re: Web Page Update - new syncro/Lego motor internals —Paul Speed
   Bah, And I thought mine was small. Compared to yours, mine is a big hulking behemoth. :) (I know Wes in real life so I can only hope that maybe he was somewhat inspired by my design. ;) ) My linkage is completely different and not nearly as clever (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Web Page Update - new syncro/Lego motor internals —Wes Matchett
     (...) Yes indeed Paul, your model did provide some inspiration. For others reading this group... Paul introduced me to technics about 4 years ago when he showed me a pair of Star Wars AT-AT style legs he had designed. Its good for the creative (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Web Page Update - new syncro/Lego motor internals —Doug Carlson
   Wes, You can add me to the list of impressed synchro enthusiasts! :-) Very nice design. Your compact design inspired me also... So, I went off and found another suitable tire for the small wheel hubs. It's actually two smaller o-rings and a larger (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)