 Robotics / 8133
  Re: Homemade LED Bricks

Hi all, I've seen a lot of answers regarding the calculations for the resistor values in this thread. If you want to be completely accurate, you have to include the correct voltage drop across the LED for calculating the right resistor. For most LED (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Homemade LED Bricks

Arjen Gerstel <a.gerstel@inter.nl.net> wrote in message news:FL3F92.CrE@lugnet.com... (...) As you may already know, I keep a set of pages devoted to homemade sensors and alike for the RCX at (URL) . I've posted quite a few homebrew sensor projects (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Homemade Sensors

(...) Ain't true, Mike. I've been an ardent follower of your homebrew sensors site since its inception. Your ideas and projects are wonderful but I can suggest a few reasons why some people may be put off: a. the circuit diagrams look formidable b. (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Homemade Sensors

C S Soh <cssoh@singnet.com.sg> wrote in message news:382CD110.B4108F....com.sg... (...) In the US there is a chain of stores called Radio Shack. They are about as common as McDonalds and I try to use only parts that you can get there. Otherwise (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Homemade Sensors

(...) Thanks, I understand the problems. Will look around for sources and check if the vendors you mentioned will ship internationally. Keep up the good work! (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)