 Robotics / 8085
    Code Pilot / PIC interface —Niinikoski Juha
   Last night I made a small test with PIC16F84 controller. I "graphically copied" few Code Pilot bar code patterns into my test program and made proper timing loop to be able to emit these codes with red LED. With no difficulties I got Code Pilot (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Code Pilot / PIC interface —Fredrik Glöckner
     (...) I once tried to make my own barcodes according to the most used bar code standards to see if the Code Pilot would accept them. However, I never found any barcode standard which matched the one the Code Pilot used, so I suppose it's either a (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Code Pilot / PIC interface —Eric Brok
    Niinikoski Juha wrote in message <6FA58B03A836D111977...B@nts1>... (...) control (...) So far there seems to be no way, except for this: Program the CP using the regular bar code card, to drive its motor with speed determined by the 'wheel'. So (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)