 Robotics / 8086
Re: Code Pilot / PIC interface
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 11:48:33 GMT

lego-robotics@crynwr.com (Niinikoski Juha) writes:

Does anyone have more information about Code pilot bar codes ?

I once tried to make my own barcodes according to the most used bar code
standards to see if the Code Pilot would accept them.  However, I never
found any barcode standard which matched the one the Code Pilot used, so
I suppose it's either a very weird standard, or something completely new
LEGO has come up with.

I used the program xbarcode to make the barcodes, BTW.  (IIRC.)

Fredrik