 Robotics / 7595
7594  |  7596
Subject:
Books
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 20:12:59 GMT

*If* I could only buy one MindStorms book, which is better, Dave Baum's or
Jonathan Knudsen's?

Does anyone have both and can compare them?

--The WordMeister

Doug Wilcox

WordSmith Digital Document Services
403 VFW Drive
Rockland, MA 02370

781-871-6162
fax 781-871-6264
http://www.wordsmithdigital.com
ICQ# 24868783

• Web design (including e-commerce)
• Searchable Digital Documents on CD
• Desktop Publishing • Design • Scanning
• Computer/Software Consulting (Technical Wizardry)
• Computer Demons Exorcised
• Officially Registered in Dogbert's New Ruling Class