 Robotics / 7602
Re: Books
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 20:42:10 GMT

My book was released less than a week ago. Copies
are probably just getting to physical bookstores as
we speak. I just got a stack (direct from O'Reilly)
today.

I think Ben's right: buy 'em both. But of course
I'm biased.

And hey, thanks to whoever it was that posted to
Slashdot about the book. My Amazon sales rank
rocketed up to 117 on Wednesday morning, and
O'Reilly's web server had record traffic in a single hour.

Jonathan