 Robotics / 7540
Re: new pieces (was Re: Wot no RCX power connector?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 02:40:32 GMT

Jesper Kjaer <jesperkj@vip.cybercity.dk> wrote:
I've uploaded all 4 pages (each around 150 KB):

http://users.cybercity.dk/~nmb18889/differential1.jpg
http://users.cybercity.dk/~nmb18889/differential2.jpg
http://users.cybercity.dk/~nmb18889/differential3.jpg
http://users.cybercity.dk/~nmb18889/differential4.jpg