 Robotics / 7546
RE: new pieces (was Re: Wot no RCX power connector?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 12:52:53 GMT

Jesper Kjaer <jesperkj@vip.cybercity.dk> wrote:
I've uploaded all 4 pages (each around 150 KB):

http://users.cybercity.dk/~nmb18889/differential1.jpg
http://users.cybercity.dk/~nmb18889/differential2.jpg
http://users.cybercity.dk/~nmb18889/differential3.jpg
http://users.cybercity.dk/~nmb18889/differential4.jpg

Damn.  TLG never ceases to amaze me.

-Kekoa

I wasn't sure that Kekoa had ever admitted to being amazed, so
I had a look over at the links above. Now I know what he is
talking about.

If this is the potential for "Constructopedia" type books, then
there is a very high level of art direction going on at TLG.

Here's a company with LOTS of money to spend on really good art
and manuals, I wish they'd spent it on some good Town kits. Or
evne bring back the "classic" town....

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbFORTH>