 Robotics / 7430
7429  |  7431
Subject:
Lego Rotation Sensor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 18:41:48 GMT

Hi there,

I'm just back from a sneak view on the brand new Lego site.
I noticed that it's now possible to order the rotation sensor as a spare part.
My question is: can someone explain me how the sensor is build-up internally ?
(did anyone open such a sensor, and discribe how it looks like
internally,mechanical and the eventual electronics)
If possible,i would like to use it on a BASIC STAMP 2

Regards,
Ludo