 Robotics / 7348
    RE: LEGO Reverse DNS? —Jeff Jackowski
   (...) It might just be company policy that the internet is not used for web browsing at work. Some places do that. You might want to expand your search to domains that point to key geographical regions which may indicate employee usage. For that (...) (25 years ago, 12-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: LEGO Reverse DNS? —Alan Clegg
     Once, after doing too many nights of research at the Lego web site, I used that domain as an example in a System admin class I was teaching. I showed the folks in the class how to setup a secondary DNS and just for fun (and since I'd been so (...) (25 years ago, 12-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: LEGO Reverse DNS? —Ralph Hempel
   (...) Hmmm...companies like that might want to get a clue. The web is a great way to figure out what the competition is doing, or if anyone who you don't even know is competing with you is going to swamp your company with a cool new product... Check (...) (25 years ago, 12-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)