 Robotics / 7320
  Re: !!! Laser attachments for Mindstorms !!!

(...) Yah, did this in college long ago, before laser pens were common. We used the "big" lasers. :-) We also glued a small mirror onto a piece of aluminum foil wrapped around the end of an open tube, and placed it outside in the quad. Then we (...) (25 years ago, 9-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: !!! Laser attachments for Mindstorms !!!

HI, Me and my friend did this thing with a laser pointer where we connected it in parallel with a audio device(using a cut headphone cord). We then built a light sensor with an amp and speakers. when the music plays it turns the beam of the laser on (...) (25 years ago, 9-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: !!! Laser attachments for Mindstorms !!!

(...) OT: I've seen those before, and another demo I saw when in high school where the laser was aimed through a hole in a speaker cone, and then to a receiver. Anyone got pointers to online circuits to receive and decode such data? I think a remote (...) (25 years ago, 11-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: !!! Laser attachments for Mindstorms !!!

(...) That sounds like what you would get if you gave two tin cans and a piece of string to the Defense Department and asked them to develop a field radio. - Robert Munafo (URL) LEGO: TC+++(8480) SW++ #+ S-- LS++ Hsp M+ A@ LM++ YB64m IC13 (25 years ago, 14-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)