 Robotics / 7215
Re: Mindfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 21:05:22 GMT

Eric,

If your going to be staying for a week i would suggest getting a place outside
of boston and using Public trans to get down town.  The commuter rail system
is extensive and easily accessible.  I am from the North Shore which has a few
nice place.  I use to live in beverly and the ride into boston was maybe 20-30
min.  The north shore also has alot of nice places to go durring this time of
year.

Just look on line for hotels around Salem, Beverly, Marblehead...  In the area
they will run anywhere from $30-100 for nightly rates, depending on how nice a
place your looking for.  And if you would like another suggestion, if possible
you might want to stay the week after Since Salem MA has one of the best
halloween events in the world.

If you need to know anything else just email me

Jason M Normand

The Nugator Company

nugator@nugator.com
http://www.nugator.com

In lugnet.robotics, Eric Brok writes:
I plan to attend the upcoming Mindfest event, and may also be spending the
week before that in the Boston area.

- If you are a LEGO (robotics) enthousiast and would like to get together
sometime during that week (18-22 oct) please let me know.

- Also, if you know the area, I would welcome any advice on affordable
accommedations. The hotel rates as mentioned at the MIT-site are quite
hefty. As long as it's a safe place it's good enough to me :-)

Thanks,

Eric Brok
Netherlands