 Robotics / 7199
7198  |  7200
Subject:
Mindfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 14:30:41 GMT

I plan to attend the upcoming Mindfest event, and may also be spending the
week before that in the Boston area.

- If you are a LEGO (robotics) enthousiast and would like to get together
sometime during that week (18-22 oct) please let me know.

- Also, if you know the area, I would welcome any advice on affordable
accommedations. The hotel rates as mentioned at the MIT-site are quite
hefty. As long as it's a safe place it's good enough to me :-)

Thanks,

Eric Brok
Netherlands